Why Join The Bathurst Bushrangers
Why you should play for the
BATHURST BUSHRANGERS Australian Rules Football Club!!
Team spirit and loyalty…. This is Bushrangers footy!
We are inviting you to join the Bushrangers in 2014
The Bathurst Bushrangers ARFC formed in 2004 after the amalgamation of Bathurst Eagles (formed 1982) and Charles Sturt University (formed 19..).
2004 - Premiers: U14's, U17's, Reserve Grade and First Grade, CWAFL CLUB of the Year
2005 - Premiers: U14's, U17's and First Grade. Runners-up: Reserve Grade, CWAFL CLUB of the Year
2006 - Premiers: U14's and U17's. Runners-up: First Grade , CWAFL CLUB of the Year
2007 - Premiers: U17's and Reserve Grade. Runners-up: First Grade CLUB of the Year
2007 - Bathurst Sports Council Junior Team of the Year (U17's) CLUB of the Year
2008 - Premiers: U17's. Runners-up: U14's and First Grade, CLUB of the Year
2009 - Premiers: U14's, U17's, Reserve Grade and First Grade, CLUB of the Year
2010 - Premiers: U14's. Runners-up: First Grade, CLUB of the Year
2011 – Premiers Reserve Grade, Under 12’s, Runners up First Grade
2012 – Premiers First Grade, Under 12’s
2013 – Premiers Reserve Grade, Under 18’s, Under 13’s, and under 11’s Runners up First Grade
Our success has not only been on the oval but also through hardworking committees, volunteers, coaches, sponsors and community support over the past 10 years, the success of this club did not happen overnight!
By joining the Bushrangers, you can expect:
- Heaps of fun, fitness and games from Auskick to U/15’s
- Experienced coaches with great sport ethics and values
- Clubhouse facilities with canteen, amenities and family friendly
- A club with history and success on and off the field
- A hardworking committee (volunteers)
- Senior player support on Sunday’s
- Super Value $50.00 for juniors, you will also receive a $50 voucher from Sportsco, to go towards this seasons Boots!!
SIGN UP DAY: 9th February at MacDonalds (Durham Street) 11am – 2.00pm or contact Brian Matheson 0407 367 072 or turn up at George Park Tuesday and Thursdays from 6.00pm.