TOUR MANAGER - HIGH PERFORMANCE TOUR OF TEXAS
Basketball Northern Territory are seeking a suitably qualified applicant to act in the position of Tour Manager on the Basketball Northern Territory High Performance Boys tour of Texas from 4 to 20 December 2017.
The written application should outline:
· Details of previous managerial experience of national/international basketball teams/tours, including experience with but not limited to:
* Destination planning
* Food and meal planning
* Team and game management
· As a portion of the tour is self-drive, previous experience of driving a vehicle in the United States would also be highly favourable
The successful applicant will be required to have:
· a current Working with Children Ochre card
· completed the Play By The Rules Child Protection and Harassment and Discrimination online courses
· a current basic sports trainer accreditation.
The cost of the trip, for the successful applicant will be $3025.00 which represents a 50% subsidy provided by Horizon Sports Travel in recognition of your important role on the tour.
Email your application addressing the selection criteria to Basketball NT High Performance & Development Manager - Rod Tremlett at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications will close cob Tuesday 19 September 2017.