Important Dates -
On the 11th, 12th and 13th June 2016 the Epsom Huntly Recreation Reserve is home to the Junior Country Soccer Championships tournament. Representative teams from Country Victoria will be playing all through those days, from areas such as Gippsland, Geelong, Sunraysia, Swan Hill, Moama, Shepparton, Albury Wodonga, Ballarat and our own Bendigo. Age groups are U12, U14 and U16 Boys and Girls will be on hand to via for the County Championship.
The Epsom Football Club have been offered the running of the main kiosk in the major pavilion for this event (canteen near the synthetic pitch). Therefore we are asking that all our junior teams supply two (2) parent helpers at the times allotted to your team (1 hour 30 minutes time slots only). Please note there will be two teams allocated to the one time slot, therefore providing 4 helpers at the one time slot (2 from each team). Whilst we understand some people may be away over this long weekend or organised other activities, we have kept to a minimum what we need and would think with our numerous junior teams we can cater for this event. Allocated time slots per team are listed below.
This is the only fundraising we will be doing with the junior part of the club for the season which is very reasonable. If teams want to even break it down to having 4 helpers to do 3/4 hour each that is fine, as long as the 1 1/2 hour time slots are covered per team.
Please also note due to Council's regulations we are not able to have children present in the canteen area, so if you could remind parents this it would be appreciated. The children can go into the function room area if needed or watch the soccer action on all the 6 pitches, just can't be seen in the canteen area.
We are asking team managers/coaches to respond to us by Wednesday 8 June (at the latest), so please respond to your manager/coach by this weekend. Your help and co-operation with this tournament will be greatly appreciated by the club, and will help provide services and equipment, and keep our playing fees the lowest in Bendigo.
The Club does have players selected to represent Bendigo, so it is a good chance to come along and support them as well.
Allocated time slots are as follows:
Saturday June 11th
* 8.30am - 10am - Under 16 Epsom Scorpions and Under 6 Epsom Stars
* 10am - 11.30am - Under 10 Epsom Red and Under 6 Epsom United
* 11.30am - 1pm - Under 12C Epsom and Under 8 Epsom Stingers
* 1pm - 2.30pm - Under 10 Epsom Stingers and Under 6 Epsom Scorpions
* 2.30pm - 4pm - Under 7 Epsom Red and Under 9 Epsom Scorpions
* 4pm - 5.30pm - Under 8 Epsom Strikers and Under 6 Epsom Blue
Sunday June 12th
* 8.30am - 10am - Under 16 Epsom Stingers and Under 9 Epsom Stingers
* 10am - 11.30am - Under 6 Epsom Strikers and Under 8 Epsom Red
* 11.30am - 1pm - Under 7 Epsom Flames and Under 12B Epsom Stingers
* 1pm - 2.30pm - Under 8 Epsom Blue and Under 6 Epsom Red
* 2.30pm - 4pm - Under 9 Epsom Red and Under 10 Epsom Scorpions
* 4pm - 5.30pm - Under 8 Epsom United and Under 7 Epsom Scorpions
Monday June 13th
* 8.30am - 10am - Under 14 Epsom Scorpions and Under 8 Epsom Scorpions
* 10am - 11.30am - Under 12B Epsom Scorpions and Under 6 Epsom Stingers
* 11.30am - 1pm - Under 14 Epsom Stingers and Under 7 Epsom Blue
* 1pm - 2.30pm - Under 10 Epsom Blue and Under 7 Epsom Strikers
* 2.30pm - 4pm - Under 7 Epsom Stingers and Under 8 Epsom Stars
In the first instance, please chat to your coach/manager about this, or alternatively email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks in advance for your cooperation and assistance.