Covid-19 2020 Championship Season to start
Please note this if for the BBI NAB Stadium Auchenflower only. Other venues will have their own procedures in place. Please take note and follow procedures.
MESSAGE FROM BRISBANE BASKETBALL -
Please share the following with your players and families to assist us on the night,
- Arrive no more than 10 minutes prior to your game ( doors will be locked to prevent entry
- Enter only though main doors please – door will be closed/locked between games and opened around 10 minutes prior to your game at all venues
- go to court 1 and 2 via the entry stairs
- go to court 3 via the usual route past the cafe
- go to court 4 via the hallway alongside Acceleration Gym
- PLEASE DO NOT ENTER THE COURT AREA UNTIL THE PREVIOUS GAME HAS FINISHED AND PLAYERS HAVE LEFT THE COURT AREA
- Only one basketball per team please and sanitise it with a wipe on arrival at entry – dispose of wipe in bin provided
- Sanitise hands on arrival at entry
- Note; Track and Trace
- Parents as spectators if necessary (limit one parent per family please due to social distancing requirements) must register attendance to the venue by using QR code to Basketball Queensland Own Ur Goal app (you do not need to download app). QR Code is attached to allow pre-scan and then enter your details. No registration-No entry
- Coaches and Team Managers are also required to use the QR code as they are not noted on the scoresheet.
- Samsung and IPhones are ok however some of the other phones like Google and Oppo etc are not registering the code and for ease you may consider downloading a QR Bar Code scanning app.
- Bring your own water as bubblers are not available – canteen will be open to purchase Powerade/Water if required at Auchenflower
- Sanitiser and wipes will be available on each scorebench
- Social distance 1.5m when off court – markers are present in areas to assist
- Leave immediately on completion of your game so as to allow the next teams to enter the court – between games admin/staff will spray sanitise the player benches and common areas as required
- Exit via designated exits (DO NOT EXIT VIA THE MAIN ENTRY DOORS) at all venues wherever possible
- For Auchenflower
- Court 1 end of café corridor
- Court 2 exit door court 2
- Court 3 exit door court 3
- Court 4 exit door court 4
- For Kedron – enter via back car park door and exit door at opposite end of the venue
- For Centenary – we will be entering and exiting through the main doors
- For St Peters – TBA next week
- Game Fees – no cash CARD ONLY please. No cash or EFTPOS will be held at external venues – options for game fees at external venues are to either call the office 07 33710200 by 3pm on Friday or by bank deposit to BBI 084004 Acct 194848295 with a suitable club team description
Please assist us to meet these expectations by complying with all reasonable requests or directions.that form part of the return to competition plan provided by Basketball Queensland which was signed off by the State Government.
Thank you for your support of our actions which are designed to keep us all safe.
Last Modified on 16/07/2020 18:07