Return to Play Guidelines Covid-19 2020
Brisbane Basketball COVID19 Update 6
On the basketball front "We’re Back!!!"
Competition returns July!!!
As you would be aware we will be playing in a very different environment and it is our joint responsibility to work towards keeping everyone safe.
Accordingly, we have some changed practices at the venue which we have listed below;
• Entry only through the Main Doors and arrive no more than 10 minutes prior to the commencement of your game
• Wherever possible come dressed to play
• Please sanitise hands on entry and basketball as necessary (wipes will be available and only one basketball per team)
• Spectators are not encouraged to attend however as required they are permitted and must scan a QR code on entry and enter their details for contact tracing (for ease suggest installing a QR scanning app prior to attending the stadium)
• All players and spectators are to exit immediately at the conclusion of their game – the other teams are not permitted to enter the court area until the teams from the previous game have exited and cleaning completed
• Exit is via the exit doors for each court (see map on entry)
We are practicing social distancing within the stadium in non-playing areas and we would appreciate your understanding and assistance to respect the 1.5m distancing whenever possible.
Other game related matters
• Café will only serve drinks and snacks NO HOT FOOD for the present - CARD ONLY payments
• Some game start times and the game time allowance has changed to allow for entry/exit/sanitization of courts between games.
We are pleased to welcome you back and wish you an injury free season and in this regard suggest you ease into it especially if you have not been doing any physical activity/training during the COVID lay off period.
Thank you for choosing Brisbane Basketball as your social basketball association.