Covid-19 update 2 - Season 2020
We just wanted to touch base and let you know where we are currently standing as a club and what our plan of attack might be.
As a committee our main objective is obviously to get people out on the court playing basketball, but we can not rush in or make rash decisions to get back playing to early which may put our Dragon Families health at risk.
As you are well aware we are under the instruction and guidance of both BBI and the PCYC and what their movements and commitments are. Unfortunately as a committee we can not make any confirmed decisions until we hear from them. BBI have proposed a few options for Championship Season for 2020 and the PCYC are waiting to hear from their head office on what they can and cant do and what numbers are allowed in both facilities.
The committee recently held a meeting to come up with a few contingencies regarding what we can do as a club based on what both BBI and the PCYC can offer us for this year.
So, in saying that in the next week an email will be sent out with more detail of what is happening, what can and cant be done at training and also at games and how this will affect not only you but us as club. Attached to the upcoming email will be a short survey / questionnaire that we ask you to please fill out so we know what your plans and thoughts are during this time. Once we receive your responses the committee will meet and make a decision on what is best for our club.
Once again I would like to thank you for your time, patience and understanding during this time.
On behalf of the committee
President - North Brisbane Dragons Basketball Club.