DO NOT PAY 2nd INSTALLMENT
Firslty, and most improtantly, we hope you and your family are well and are staying safe.
For those families that are paying the season fees in installments, as you are aware the 2nd installment is now due. Please DO NOT pay this until further notice.
We are currently waiting on BBI and confirming what their plan of attack will be for this year's season and how it will be run(there has been a few options already raised).
BBI are holding a delegates meeting via online contact on Tuesday night with all the clubs to discuss this issue and other topics.
Once a decision has been confirmed on what is happening with the season we will let you know.
Thank you and stay safe.