Registration at the Club is now or you can do it on line yourself!
Active Kids Voucher
You will need to apply for the Active kids Voucher from https://www.service.nsw.gov.au/transaction/apply-active-kids-voucher prior to commencing registration.
The NSW Active Kids voucher scheme is built into the Play Football registration system, the Voucher/Coupon section will appear on the “Payment” screen.
Participants with a Valid Coupon/Voucher will need to enter their code sent to you in the text box provided, then select ‘APPLY’. Valid Coupons/Vouchers will automatically deduct the value off the total amount.
Players are required to register via myfootball.club.au and pay fees before you take the park. If you come down to registration we can help you with this.
You simply choose Yerrinbool Soccer Club.
You can register by re-registering (from 2019), “new to football” or as a coach/Referee/Volunteer.
You will be sent a code to verify.
You will need to upload a face photo.
You can pay on line and use your kids voucher or submit and pay later directly to the club by arrangement and direct bank transfer.
For All age fees and payments not using an active kids voucher the Club prefers direct payment, but you can do either.
PAYMENTS CAN BE MADE TO
Account Name: Yerrinbool Bargo Soccer Club
BSB 082 883
Account No 46752 8298
Reference: Player’s Name
There are no extra fees. Fees include
- Association , Insurance (terms apply) and other related Football Fees
- Umpire fees where applicable
- Sox and shorts for under 6s to under 11s
- All trophies and awards
- Costs of running the club including Council fees, ground costs, jerseys, Lights, canteen, etc.
- All Age players get half price tickets for presentation night
- All Coaches and managers get free tickets to presentation night
NOTE: Red Card (Sent off) costs are paid by the Player!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Under 6s to Under 9 Teams (Minimum age is turning 5 in 2020)
- 12s to 15s $180
- Students playing all age $220
- All age $340
Registration acceptance and activation
If there are not enough players to field a team in your preferred age group or there are too many registered for a team, the Club will quickly advise you and offer alternatives where possible which may include:
- trying to field other teams in the same age group
- playing up a year within the Club
- merging with another different Club Team
- offering you options with other Clubs we work with closely to ensure your child gets a game of soccer.
- preference is given to existing paidmembers
Player time on the park and fairness
Where possible, all non competition (under 6s to under 11s) team players get equal time on the park.
For competition teams all players get game time every week up until all age. Semi Finals and Finals are different and criteria is worked out between players, coaches and Committee. It is made easier due to unlimited interchange.
Registrar: Brooke Cameron
President Barry Dinham
Last Modified on 01/02/2020 12:58