This is the original advice from the Association
"Please find attached the draft Competition Calendar for 2020 including meeting and other important dates.
Key Competition dates that Clubs need to be aware of include:
1. The Pre-season Cup will be played on Friday 20 March 2020 (venue tbc). The games are AAM - Marulan v Yerrinbool and AAW - Robertson v Moss Vale.
2. The Season proper commences on Saturday 28 March 2020 and will commence with a South draw.
3. The first two (2) rounds of the season for AAM, AAW, Youth Grade and U15's will be the Cup competitions.
4. There will be no games for Miniroos or Juniors through the April School holidays (Easter weekend, middle week of School holidays and ANZAC day).
5. The AAW and AAM will play the middle week of the school holidays, Saturday 18 April 2020, but not the Easter weekend or ANZAC day.
6. Cup Finals for U15 through to Senior Competitions will be played on Saturday 2 May 2020.
7. Gala days will be played over the weekends of Saturday 9 and 16 May 2020.
Other Important dates that Clubs need to be aware of:
1. Team nominations are due Tuesday 25 February 2020
2. A Referee course will be held on Saturday 29 February and Saturday 7 March. Attendance at both sessions is required to complete the course.
3. The first two Club General meetings are Tuesday 4 February and Tuesday 3 March.
4. A LOTG (Laws of the Game) seminar will follow the March meeting which will also look at major changes to the current laws. Clubs are encouraged to have as many individuals attend as possible but at a minimum the Club Coach Coordinator, Junior Coordinator and a Senior representative from both the Mens and Womens team are required to attend.
AAM Premier League Update:
After consultation with Clubs it has been determined that the AAM Premier League competitions will remain on a home and away basis.
Clubs are reminded that fields still need to be correctly roped (including technical areas), a canteen operating, amenities buildings open and a visible Ground Official in attendance."
Last Modified on 09/12/2019 09:52