COVID Return to Play 2.2.1
Basketball ACT has released Phase 2.2.1 of the COVID Return to Play protocols. All members which includes players, coaches, managers and spectators must abide by these current guidelines.
Please read the attached protocols that will govern all training sessions and games from Monday 18th July 2020. Some of the important points to note include the following:
- Participants may only arrive 10mins prior to training and game times
- Participants must exit immediately after the training and game concludes
- Separate entry and exit points will be sign posted at trainings and games
- Participants must sanitise their hands before all trainings and games
- No spectators or siblings allowed at trainings and games
- Only 1 parent/guardian is allowed at trainings and games for those under 18yrs
- Participants must provide their own ball at training and games (borrowing will not be permitted)
- Participants must provide their own water bottle at training and games (no sharing permitted)
IF PARTICIPANTS ARE UNWELL, UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL THEY BE PERMITTED TO ATTEND A TRAINING OR GAME.
IF PARTICIPANTS HAVE TRAVELLED OVERSEAS, INTERSTATE OR BEEN IN A COVID-19 HOTSPOT, THEY MUST BE IN MANDATORY 14-DAY SELF-ISOLATION AND THEY ARE NOT PERMITTED TO ATTEND A TRAINING OR GAME.
If you have any questions please contact the Club President, Jesamine Wheeler on 0417255794.