Expressions of Interest for U19 and Reserves Coaches
EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST FOR COACHING STAFF
Altona Football Club is seeking expressions of interest for U19 and Reserves coaching and support positions in 2017. The Altona FC is affiliated with the Western Regional Football Club with three teams representing the club in the senior, reserves and U19 Division 1 competition.
2017 marks 99 years of our club, we are seeking to further develop and inspire our next generation of footballers and supporters as we approach our centenary year.
Successful applicants will:
- Hold an AFL Level 1 Coaching Accreditation or be able to obtain prior to the season.
- Possess strong leadership and communication skills.
- Possess an enthusiastic outlook to leadership and success.
- Demonstrate an ability to teach, guide and develop players.
- Demonstrate a strong knowledge of AFL and the rules.
- Demonstrate a passion for local football and community.
- Provide prior experience and references.
- Committed to attending twice-weekly training sessions and game day.
- Committed to working with the senior coaching team and committee to developing players and supporting initiatives of the club.
All applications will be reviewed by an independent coaching panel, with interviews to be conducted in early November prior to the commencement of pre-season in late November 2016.
2016 and prior years coaches and support staff are welcome to reapply.