2019 SEASON INFORMATION & IMPORTANT DATES
Hello Stinger Families,
Hope you are well and looking forward to the 2019 Season starting. This is just a quick email regarding the upcoming dates for our Season as we have had so many enquiries into training starting, open day, first games etc.
The reason behind the wait with training dates, future planning dates etc. at our Homeground is because we share our clubroom with the Shoalwater Cricket Club and we only have a small window of opportunity from their finishing date to our starting date. It also effects by the Cricket Club playing in the finals and vice versa at the end of the season for our Footy Club playing in the finals to when we get the clubrooms back. So, we thankyou for your patience with this.
- OPEN DAY: Saturday, 6th of April 2019. 11am - 3pm at Stan Twight Reserve, Safety Bay. Please come along we have the Coast FM Car, Bouncy Castles, Sausage Sizzle/Canteen, Uniform Shop will be open, Catch up with your mates, Meet your Coaches and Have a Kick with your Team Mates, also if you need help Registering or Paying Fees we can help with that to. Or any questions you may have please don't hesitate to see one of our helpful committee members.
- AUSKICK: Training will commence Thursday, 2nd of May 2019, 4:30pm - 5:30pm, and Saturdays 8:30am - 9:30am onwards.
- JUNIOR & YOUTH: Training will commence Thursday, 11th of April 2019, 4:30pm - 5:30pm (Unless otherwise advised from your Coaches/ Team Manager, Please check with your Coach or Team Manager on Open Day).
- JUMPER PRESENTATION: (Junior & Youth): Thursday, 2nd of May 2019 at your Training Session.
- SEASON GAME START DATES: (Fixtures to come closer to date from Peel District)
- First Game: Junior and Youth Girls: Friday, 26th of April 2019.
- First Game: Junior and Youth Boys: Saturday, 27th of April 2019.
Please download the "Team App" and "Game Day App" on your device.
"Team App": (Auskick, Junior & Youth Teams) Request to be added to your relevant team and then the official will accept your request on the Team App. This is a communication tool between Coach, Team Manager and Team. (Any problems please see one of our helpful committee members and they will be able to help you with this)
"Game Day App": (Junior & Youth Teams Only) this will also give you your team's fixtures for the season when they have been finalised by Peel in the close future.
KEEP IN TOUCH: (These are updates regularly)
Team App: (Auskick, Junior & Youth Teams) Request to be added to your relevant team and then the official will accept your request on the Team App. This is a communication tool between Coach, Team Manager and Team. (Any problems please see one of our helpful committee members and they will be able to help you with this).
Facebook: Search "Safety Bay Stingers Football Club"
Instagram: Search "safetybaystingersfootballclub" Tag us in your Game Day photos.
Please note, we are all Volunteers with families and children, we strive to get back to all correspondence to do with Emails, Messages and Phone calls as soon as we can, as this time of the year is so busy for us as a Football Club with preparations for the upcoming 2019 Season. We thank you again for your patience. If you have input or suggestions or ideas to help us please come along to our AGM meetings or emails us at email@example.com . Meetings will be announced via our Website, Team App, Facebook and Instagram.
'GO THE MIGHTY STINGERS"
Thankyou all for your patience and understanding. Good Luck for the upcoming 2019 Football Season.
Safety Bay Stingers Football Club Executive Committee