Currently hiring a Club Coordinator
Role: Club Co-Ordinator
Est Hours: 18 Hours per Week
Direct Report: CJAFC Committee
Running our large club takes significant weekly effort from our committee, as such we are looking for the support of a Club Coordinator to relieve some of the weekly duties.
This role is suited to someone who can work within school hours, is very organised and passionate about making our club great.
You'll be provided training, and support across the following areas:
- Organising and collating fixtures, shedules and liase with AFLQ on occassion
- Rosting and cordinating umpires, first aid and other club vollunteers
- Cordinating purchasing and sorting a range of AFL playing equipment
- Assissting with purchasing for the canteen and special events when required
- General maintenance support, such as organising maintenance and/or contractors
- Writing and sending club communications across email and social media platfroms
Please contact Tony Kinivan and Jim O'connor for a full PD, hourly rate and a confidential discussion.