2020 North Brisbane Basketball Club Fees
The North Brisbane Basketball registration fee for 2020 have been calculated based on the number of games for the Pre Season and Championship season, changes to fees by Brisbane Basketball and initiatives being undertaken by the club.
* IMPORTANT *
North Brisbane Basketball enforces a A 'NO PAY, NO PLAY' policy. This will mean that NO player can participate in the BBI competition until such time as the necessary player registration fees have been received and receipted by the Club's Treasurer. If at anytime you need assistance please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Mini Hoops B.L.A.S.T.TM
Mini Hoops B.L.A.S.T.TM6eleven costs comprise:
Please contact email@example.com
B.L.A.S.T.TM is a Trademark of North Brisbane Basketball Assn Inc. for our Junior Basketball skills development program.
JUNIOR MEMBERS - Playing in The Brisbane Basketball Competition.
In 2020 there is a single North Brisbane Basketball fee encompassing club membership and game costs for the Pre Season and Championship Season.
Brisbane Basketball Inc (BBI) Membership will also be paid via our registration Form.
The North Brisbane Basketball 2020 fees are $228 per junior member (Dragons Fees Only)
Club Membership ($53.00) Dragons Junior Membership $21.00 + $32 *Family Levey) Includes:
- Team nominations
- Trophy Day
- Incorporation and Audit Fees
- Uniform levy
- Polo Shirts for Coaches
- Stationary, Postage and Administration
*Note that the Family levy is only paid on the first member of a family.
Game Fees covers costs such as: ($175 or 3 x Installments) Includes:
- All Game fees (15 Champ Season games and Finals)
The North Brisbane Basketball Games Fees can be paid in full ($205) or spread over three (3) **instalments as follows:
- Instalment 1: $60 paid on registration (with Club Membership of $53)
- Instalment 2 - $60 to be paid prior to the 30th of March 2020.
- Instalment 3 - $60 to be paid prior to the 22nd of June 2020.
The PCYC Membership is required. However in 2020 this will be completed separately from North Brisbane Basketball Memberships and will need to be completed at the PCYC.
Membership for the PCYC is: $20 for Juniors Under 18 and $30 for Adults and $60 for a Family.
Training will also be paid at the PCYC and is charged at $5 per session. This can paid per session on each attendance for Training.
This can be completed at the front counter at the PCYC.
Brisbane Basketball Inc Membership covers costs such as:
- Public Liability Insurance
- Basic level Player Insurance
- Basketball Queensland Membership
BBI Membership for Under 9 is $63.86
BBI Membership for Under 11-19 is $120.12
BBI Membership for Seniors is $170.12
North Brisbane Basketball Club provides all players with their playing singlet, which remains the property of the Club. Singlets are returned to the team manager at the end of each game.
Players are required by BBI rules to wear the Club's playing shorts during games. All junior players must play in a pair of Dragon's shorts by commencement of Junior Championship Season. Failure to wear Club shorts will result in their team being penalised 5 points for each player out of playing uniform.
Dragon's shorts cost $30 and are available from our Property Officer, Jenny Barker. Please contact Jenny for further details on 0413 308 231 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Forfeit fines: if applicable (see ** below for details)
- Players assisting other teams by filling in will NOT be required to pay any additional game fees.
- Players opting to play as a permanent member of 2 or more teams WILL be required to contribute additional court fees at an amount of $10 per team per week, for the second and subsequent teams e.g. an U12 player wishes to play for an U12 team but also for an U14 team, as a permanent member of both, he/she will be required to pay an additional $10 per week.
- Teams that wish to participate in more than 1 competition, e.g. an U14 team wishes to play in the U14 competition and the U16 competition, will be required to arrange their own game/court fees for the second and any subsequent competitions they compete in. If the team does not use a second training session they will only need to cover game/court fees and are welcome to arrange this as they see fit.
Discounts and Refunds
- Refunds are provided under the following circumstances only:
- Opposition team forfeits
- Player is sick or injured and unable to compete for three (3) or more consecutive fixtures
Note: Only game fee of $7.00 is refunded.
The fee structure for Senior members is markedly different to that for Juniors. This is because the needs of Senior teams are less than that of Juniors. Seniors will be required to pay a North Brisbane Basketball membership fee of $36.50 for Social team Players, GBL team Players and Vets team players. which will help cover team nomination fees and an end of year event.
Game/court fees and forfeit fines if applicable (see ** below for details) will be paid by the Senior teams who are welcome to arrange this however they see fit.
If Senior teams wish to train they will sort this through the PCYC directly.
** PLEASE NOTE: ALL TEAMS WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR PAYING ANY ADDITIONAL COSTS CHARGED BY BRISBANE BASEKTBALL INC FOR FORFEIT FINES. Forfeit fines are:
- More than 7 Days notice of forfeit, No fine applicable.
- More than 48 Hours but less than 7 days notice, Single court fee - no additional cost applicable.
- Less than 48 hours notice, DOUBLE COURT FEE - AN ADDITIONAL COST OF 1 WEEKS COURT FEE WILL BE CHARGED TO THE TEAM.