- Once you have selected the number of adults and children you are registering for you will need to log into the rego form.
- If you are a returning member, this is the email address you used last year to register.
- If you are a new member, you will need to create your email address and password.
- Select if you are registering as either an existing member or a new member, then select/enter the Club you are registering with - this should be Cruisers Softball Club.
- Enter the relevant details for name, age etc and select which member type you are registering as:
- Sub junior - 12 years and under
- Junior - 13-17 years
- Senior - 18 years +
- Official - if you want to coach, manage, score or plate umpire games
- Complete your personal details (everything marked with a red * is a required field)
- Complete the Softball Australia demographics survey
- Select the relevant registration categories. This will generally be the relevant player registration category (see Become a member for details).
- You may elect to select the Fundraising levy to opt out of the Cadbury chocolate drive later in the year.
- Select all the uniform details you will need. Refer to the Uniform section of our website for details.
- ***ENSURE YOU SELECT THE 10 Year Shirt - Members option TO OBTAIN YOUR FREE PLAYING SHIRT FOR THIS YEAR. THIS IS FREE TO MEMBERS. Friends and family can order one using this form in Adults ($30) and Childrens ($25) sizes.
- Once you confirm your registration, your total fees due will show on screen - ENSURE YOU PRINT THIS OUT
- Once registered you will need to pay the Cruisers Treasurer via:
- Direct Deposit
- Cheque or
NOTE: CRUISERS DO NOT ACCEPT PAYMENT VIA CREDIT CARD OR POLI PAY - PLEASE DO NOT COMPLETE THIS SECTION OF THE REGISTRATION FORM.
- You will also receive an email outlining what happens next, uniform try on days, meet and greet days etc.