Welcome to the Albury Junior Football Club
The aim of the Albury Junior Football Club is to provide a safe and supportive environment for our young players to learn and develop, not only their football skills but also social and life skills through participation in sport.
As a club we believe in not only helping our players develop into good footballers, but to become quality young citizens of their community.
2021 Season - Registrations are now closed!
AJFC advises that registrations are now closed and teams will be finailsed and announced by 11 March 2021. We welcome all returning players, Albury Auskickers, and those new to the Club wanting to be part of an exciting, family friendly and caring Club.
After a disrupted 2020 season, we look forward to returning to the field amongst friends and family to reignite out footy passions on both sides of the fence.
We look forward to a fit and healthy regime within a competitive and respectful environment. We look forward friendship, growth and postive behaviours. We encourage parents and carers to be a part of our wonderful Club and participate in the childrens sporting pursuits.
The AJFC committee are delighted to confirm your coaches for the 2020 season:
- Under 12's - Jason Sheather & Adam Kreutzberger
- Under 14's - Cameron Hilton & Andy Carey
- Under 16's - Jamarl O'Sullivan & Chad Williams
Our coaches are highly skilled, experienced and respected sporting and community citizens. They have the time for the players with their mental and physical health being an absolute priority.
To receive updates about the return to training for all of our teams, and for details of a season restart please go to and Like our club Facebook page.
Please also refer to the AFL NSW/ACT website for the most current Return to Play Protocals and FAQ's.
Our club's Covid Safety Officer is Craig McPartland who can be reached on 0428 619 784 to answer queries you may have about return to play. Please notify Craig if your child or someone close to your family tests positive for Covid or is exposed to someone who tests positive so he can notify the relevant authorities.
Return to Training Thursday 25 February 2021
We are very excited to be returning to training for the 2021 season!
U12's and U14's will be training at Noreuil Park Oval, Albury from 25 February 2021; 4:15 - 5:15pm. Further information will also be provided regarding ongoing training programs, times and venues.
U16's players have returned to training at the Albury Sports Ground. Training dates, times, venues are communicated to players and parents via their coach and team manager weekly. All training sessions will occur in compliance with applicable COVID-19 protocols.
Additional matters and Protocols:
- Before the start of training new training tops will be provided to registered players. Current COVID-19 rules will also be explained to all players with question welcome. Strict adherance to these protocols are required.
- Strictly no use of the changerooms, there will only be access to the toilet at the repsective grounds.
- Players must bring their own water bottle(s). Note: we are unable to fill up waterbottles with water, so please fill them before training.
- Players must sanitise before and after training (sanitiser to be supplied by AJFC).
- Details for future training days and times will be communicated following training by the coaches and/or team managers.
- Players will be required to 'sign-in' at each training session.
Please do not hesitate to direct any questions directly to your Coaches, Team Managers, or the Club Covid Safety Officer. The Committee and volunters at AJFC welcome parent/career and volunteer particaption. Please do not hesitate to contact any Club official on how to get involved.
2021 Season - Post Covid
The Albury Wodonga Junior Football League 2021 season will kick off in April with final details to be confirmed with the release on the 2021 Fixture early March.
The Albury Junior Football Club appreciates the support of its Sponsors and Volunteers.