JUNIOR TOURNAMENT 13 - 14 FEB 2021
The first teams will be hitting the courts in a matter of hours in the rescheduled Barossa Junior Tournament.
Below you will find copies of the fixture presented in several different ways
By Venue and Day
By Club - If you entered more than 1 team there is a consolidated list of all your Club's games in date and time order.
You will also find a copy of the Tournament Playing Rules.
Please follow the COVID instructions and exit the venue immediately after your game so that the next teams can enter the court area and start their warmup. The time is tight and every minute lost early in the day compounds through out the day.
Enjoy the Tournament and what the Barossa has to offer when you are not on court.
JUNIOR TOURNAMENT 13 - 14 FEB 2021
The updated COVID plan for this weekend is as follows and is in line with current BSA COVID plan
- All participants and spectators must scan the QR code on entry
- Spectators are strictly limited - 2 spectators per participant
- Spectators please arrive 10 minutes before the game
- Players and Coaches only in warm up areas
- Please sanitise your hands on entry and regularly
- Stadiums prefer cashless transactions
- No high fives or handshakes please
THE F.A.R.M Centre Specific requirements
o Entrance will be via the main entrance doors on the Eastern side of the building adjacent to the junior oval
o Exit will be via the Southern doors adjacent to the main football oval.
o Court 1 Entry and Exit will be via the glass doors at Court 1.
o Court 2 Entry and Exit will be via the glass doors at Court 2 at the end of the corridor.
o Sanitiser stations will be available around the venue.
o Spectators to not take food or drinks into the stadium.
2020 BAROSSA JUNIOR TOURNAMENT FIXTURE UPDATE
The full tournament fixture is about to upload to the website.
We believe that we have managed to accommodate everyone's requests, including one received this morning. To achieve this some round games will be played out of order and in a few cases teams will only have a 1 game break between games.
Two COVID plans will be uploaded to the website as follows. We will be following Basketball SA's guidelines and only allowing 1 spectator per player up to the maximum of 50 persons per court. We also require teams to wait outside until the teams from the previous game have exited the stadium and for all teams to vacate the court area as soon as their games have finished.
COVID plan for schools -
This has been accepted and confirmed by Truro Primary School but we are still awaiting confirmation from Nuriootpa High School and Redeemer School. If there are any changes these will be notified as soon as confirmed. Truro require that every adult entering the site complete a COVID form and hand to the COVID marshall on their first visit each day - these will then be passed on to the school. The form will be available on this website.
COVID plan for leisure centres
The COVID plan for the F.A.R.M centre will be uploaded to the website and the plan for The Rex is identical except for entrance locations.
- QR codes will be available for the public to register their attendance at the entrance, instructions attached.
- Entrance will be via the main entrance doors on the Eastern side of the building adjacent to the junior oval
- Exit will be via the Southern doors adjacent to the main football oval.
- Court 1 Entry and Exit will be via the glass doors at Court 1.
- Court 2 Entry and Exit will be via the glass doors at Court 2 at the end of the corridor.
- Sanitiser stations will be available around the venue.
- Spectators to not take food or drinks into the stadium.
2020 BAROSSA JUNIOR TOURNAMENT FIXTURE
The fixtures for next weekend's tournament are almost finalised - we are just making the adjustments to accommodate team requests. Several of these are causing a lot of difficulty to accommodate and are necessitating some teams playing later than ideal.
Whilst we are making every endeavour to accommodate these, some may not be fully accommodated due to the flow on effect that these will have on the competition and the overall tournament.
The fixture and COVID plans will be published mid afternoon.