The Netball Wellington Centre AGM will be held on 7th December 2020 starting at 7.00pm held upstairs at the Hataitai Pavilion, 43 Ruahine Street, Hataitai, Wellington.
Please find the following documents attached for the AGM:
* Netball Wellington Centre AGM Notice of Meeting
* AGM Meeting Guide
* NWC Appointed Board Member Flyer
* NWC Board Position Job Description
* NWC Elected Board Member Nomination form (deadline Friday 20 Novemeber 2020)
* NWC Application for Appointed Board Member form (deadline Friday 27 November 2020)
* Advice of General Business (deadline Friday 20 November 2020)
* Advice of Remit (deadline Friday 20 November 2020)
* Notification of Delegate/s for AGM (deadline Friday 4 December 2020)
* RSVP form including Apology & Proxy Vote Arrangements (will be attached on 2 December once nominations and elections are received)
* NWC Rules of Incorporation
* 2019 NWC AGM Minutes
* 2020 NWC AGM Agenda (to be attached below once released)
* 2020 NWC Annual Report (PDF to be attached below once finalised)
Please ensure the following timelines are met, prior to the AGM:
- Friday 20 November 2020 - Elected Board Member Nominations, Advice of General Business and Remits to be received by General Manager via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Friday 27 November 2020 - Appointed Board Members application to be received by General Manager via email to email@example.com
- As soon as possible and no later than Friday 4 December 2020 - RSVP/Apology & Proxy Voting Arrangements, and Notification of Delegate for AGM to be received via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Return any of the above forms to the appropriate email addresses listed above, or send to PO Box 14-430, Kilbirnie, Wellington 6241.
All nominations, agenda items and remits will be acknowledged by email to confirm receipt.
Further information including a proposed Agenda will be made available in the coming weeks.
Please see attached below a copy of the Netball Wellington Centre Rules of Incorporation for your reference prior to attending the AGM.
A copy of the Netball Wellington Centre's 2020 Annual Report will be made available to view online once published and limited print copies will be made available on the night.
Last Modified on 11/11/2020 09:46