Changes to COVID guidelines and restrictions effective 14 December 2020
- Density requirements are 1 person per 2 sqm
- Physical distancing remains at 1.5m from people you do not reside with
- Patrons must check in to venues – either using the QR code or a paper record sheet
- Venues or activity providers must display the QR code issued with their COVID Safe Plan and also supply a paper record sheet for anyone unable to check in using the QR code
- COVID Marshals are still required to be present at all times but can now be aged 16 or above. COVID Marshals must have completed the online training and not be performing any other duties if 200 people or more are expected.
- Food and beverages can be consumed while standing. Communal food is still not permitted
- A COVID Management Plan (approved by SA Health) is required if more than 1000 people will be present.
- Masks are recommended if physical distancing cannot be applied
Last Modified on 15/12/2020 17:49