Masters Games 2020
For those out there still wanting to prove you have what it takes.
The Masters Games 2020 are being held in Dunedin.
Women over 28 and Men over 30 are eligible to play.
They are also including Wheelchair Basketball this year.
Information on the New Zealand Masters Games 2020:
- The 2020 Games will be held from the 1st to the 9th of February 2020.
- The 2020 event will be held in Dunedin.
- Attracting over 5000 competitors, entrants come from around New Zealand, Australia and overseas.
- We have 68 events on the schedule offering a full range of sports to participate in for both winter and summer codes.
- There are opening and closing ceremonies, medals are awarded and with a full entertainment schedule having fun is just as important as the sport.
- Competitors do not need to be an elite athlete to compete and do not need to qualify. Anyone can register for the Games – whether to win, to beat their personal best or to just have fun.
- For assistance with accommodation contact the Dunedin I-Site on 03-474 3300 or email@example.com,
- To enter and for more information go to www.nzmg.com.
We would like to invite Masters Basketball players to join us at the Masters Games.
Information on Basketball is:
- Basketball will be from Wednesday 5th to Friday 7th of February 2020
- There is a male and a female division
- Minimum age for competitors is 28 years for women and 30 for men as at the first day of competition.
- A new sport has been added to the schedule being Wheelchair Basketball. This event is on Tuesday 4 February 2020.