High Performance Camp
Come and get 3 Sessions of Elite Level Coaching from Tall Blacks Assistant Coach Aaron Fearne and Mountain Airs Head Coach Trent Adam
- Inaugural member of Cairns Taipans team ANBL
- Assistant Coach Cairns Taipans 2001-2008
- Head Coach Cairns Taipans 2009-2018
- Coach of the Year in ANBL 2015
- Two-time Grand Final Coach in ANBL
- Tall Black Assistant Coach Commonwealth Games 2018
- Experienced National Program Head and Assistant Coach
- NPGHS Head Coach – National Champions – 2014
- NZ NBL Head Coach with Taranaki Mountain Airs - 2017
- WBC Head Coach with Taranaki Thunder – 2015
- New Zealand Junior Tall Ferns Assistant Coach – 2016
- New Zealand Under 18 Men’s Assistant Coach - 2017
Camps will be held over 3 days with a 2.5 hour session for each age group per day, these sessions will consist of both On and Off-court lessons.
Each day will consist of:
9:00-11:30am: Under 17,
12:00-2:30pm: Under 15,
3:00-5:30pm: NZ and Elite Players (Invite Only)
Be in Quick Limited Spaces
All coaching camps will be held at Francis Douglas College, New Plymouth
The cost for these camps will be $75.00 a player for 7.5 Hours of basketball sessions.
Please make direct payment to NPBA Association
Account 15-3942-0005183-00. Please use Surname and HPC as reference: ie: SmithHPC15
Bring your own water bottle and a reversible singlet.
To reserve your place please contact Matt Cursons 021753447 as soon as possible.
To get the most out of these sessions you should really be at Local Association Representative Player Level.