Badminton Wellington is mindful of the current situation regarding COVID-19 Coronavirus and we want to provide you with confidence that you are able to safely continue to play badminton during this time.
We are following the advice of the Ministry of Health, Badminton NZ, Sport NZ and other agencies who are reviewing the situation regularly.
Maintaining our high standards of cleanliness at the centre, regularly sanitizing frequently touched items such as eftpos terminals and customer service areas.
- Hand sanitizer available at the Pro-Shop counter, when available.
- Sharing prevention information with all employees, including reminders on hygiene and cough etiquette, staying home if sick, and avoiding close contact with anyone with cold or flu like symptoms.
- Have in place travel guidelines for our staff, and are following Ministry of Health guidelines for self-isolation for those returning from overseas.
Members, casual players and others
We must ask that if anyone who
- show symptoms (e.g. fever, coughing, difficulty breathing); or
- who may be at risk of any contagious illness; or
- who have been in close contact with someone exposed to Coronavirus; or
- have returned from China, Iran or Italy recently; or
- have returned from any other overseas since 15 March, to stay away until fully recovered or out of the recommended quarantine period.
We are committed to safeguarding the health, safety and wellbeing of our players, employees and communities.
Last Modified on 20/03/2020 12:57