Our Men's Zambrero Tigers need help!
Our men's SBL team is looking for a manager for the 2020 season. Can you (you and a friend or partner) help?
Please contact Pam Langshaw: email@example.com
Team Managers are vital to any team. This role is NOT administrative; admin help and a budget to help you will be provided by the office and the SBL administrator. Duties include:
- Working with the SBL administrator (Pam Langshaw) and team coach/es
- Attending all games with players (home and away), with uniforms, towels, etc
- Check players are in correct uniforms.
- Have at least one spare uniform on hand in case of blood rule enforcement.
- Know where alternative set of uniforms is.
- Provide drinks (water & hydrating drinks) and ensure players are constantly hydrating (the cafe will help source and provide).
- Provide first aid kit, icepacks, towels and gladwrap (to hold icepack in place) and provide player first aid as necessary (WBA will provide basic kit to start) - there is a physio to the team
- Check players have all jewellery off. Players are responsible for their own jewellery.
- Keep clothing and team items together.
- Launder kit in preparation for games (laundry facilities available at the stadium, or you can find an external laundry).
The coach is always in charge of the team. Communication and organization are good traits of a manager.