DVBA Basketball Operations Administrator
The Diamond Valley Basketball Association is seeking Expressions of Interest from suitably qualified candidates for the position of Basketball Operations Administrator.
Reports to: General Manager
Purpose of Position:
The essential purpose of the position of Basketball Operations Administrator is to guarantee all administration for the NBL1, BIG V and Senior Eagles teams as well as the VJBL and the Junior Eagles teams.
- All administration necessary for our Junior Eagles teams and the VJBL
- All administration necessary and game day operation for our Senior Eagles program including NBL1 and the BIG V
- Promote and administrate DVBA’s camp and development programs
- Control all court hiring procedures for Junior and Senior Championship programs
- Linking our surrounding Primary Schools, Junior Domestic, Senior Domestic, Junior and Senior Representative Programs
- Rostering staff for Senior Eagles Game Days
- Rostering staff for VJBL Game Nights
- Liaising with court providers
- Promotion of all DVBA programs, events and achievements
- Attend Junior and Senior Championship Committee meetings
- Answer phones and serve walk in customers
- Maintaining operational equipment
- Generating new ideas to enhance our operation
- Exceptional organisation and management skills
- Approachable, fair and understanding
- Good oral and written skills
- Ability to interact effectively with a diverse range of people
- Representation of Diamond Valley Basketball Association in a professional and respectable fashion
All offers of employment are subject to satisfactory proof of eligibility to work in Australia and reference checks.
For further information, please contact Braden Cotter on (03) 9432 4720.
Applications close Friday 13th December 2019