DVBA Casual Staff Members
Diamond Valley Basketball Association is seeking Casual Staff Members for 2020. The Casual Staff Members are responsible for the effective operation of the Uniform Shop and general administration tasks on game nights.
- Manage door entry for Junior Championship, Senior Championship and Senior Domestic
- Promote and coordinate uniform sales
- Maintain receipts and transaction records
- Communicate with DVBA office and other casual staff members
- Ensure uniform shop is maintained in neat, functional and safe condition
- Participate in performance reviews and assessments as required.
Specific requirements for this role include:
1. Excellent communication skills.
2. High level organisation skills.
3. A strong work ethic and the capacity to work with limited supervision.
4. The capacity to manage own workload to meet required needs and deadlines.
5. Ability to use relevant technology and to manage the financial operations of the Uniform Shop.
For further information, please contact Braden Cotter on (03) 9432 4720.
Applications close Monday 9th of December 2019