Dear SDBA Community,
COVID-19 - Returning to Competition Guidelines January 2021
The SDBA Board has updated our COVID-19 Safety Plan for stadium use. These will take effect from Tuesday, 19th January, 2021 and will remain in place until further notice:
• There will be NO spectators permitted within the stadium as SDBA does not have the necessary space alongside either court to adhere to the 1 person per 2 sq m requirement.
• All athletes, officials and bench people will be required to register through the Service NSW QR code located at the entry of the stadium. (Junior competition athlete information will be entered from the score sheet for each game.)
• Face masks are now COMPULSORY for ALL who enter the stadium, this includes staff, coaches, bench people and referees not actively refereeing in that time slot. The stadium will NOT be providing complimentary face masks. If you do not have a face mask you will be refused entry beyond the doors of the stadium foyer.
• It is not mandatory for players to wear a face mask but we would encourage players to wear a mask upon entry and exiting the stadium.
• Children under the age of 12 are not required to wear a face mask.
• Hand sanitiser and wipes will still be made available in the entry and on all benches. Cleaning of the stadium will still take place between all games. All teams will be asked to exit the stadium as soon as their game has ended to allow for cleaning.
• Bathrooms will be cleaned during games.
• Existing entry and exit procedures remain unchanged.
• Any person who enters the stadium is expected to follow the directions of the Bio Security Marshall at all times. Abusive behaviour or language towards staff will NOT be tolerated in anyway. You will risk being banned for an extended period if reported. Please respect the decision being dictated by the government, not our staff members.
We thank you for your ongoing support in keeping not only the SDBA community, but the wider community, as COVID-19 safe as possible.
Yours in Sport,
on behalf of SDBA Board
Last Modified on 19/01/2021 09:19