FAQ Summer 2021 Competition
With the new season just around the corner and the Covid19 situation changing, you can find all the answers to your questions about the Summer 2021 Competition here.
1. When does the Competition Start?
- Monday 15 February - Under 12, Under 14, Under 16 Junior Comp
- Wednesday 17 February - Under 18, Mens and Womens senior comp
2. What if I don't have a team?
Please register using the individual nomination form. You'll then be placed in a team that is either looking for players or formed from individual nominations. PMBA will contact you with next steps once your individual form is submitted.
3. Do Under 12's need to be in a team?
No. Under 12's are individual nomination only and the competitions committee and coaches will create teams and provide more details. The first two or three weeks of the Under 12's competition will be come and try sessions while teams are finalised.
4. How many rep players are allowed in a junior team?
Teams playing in Division 1 competition: A maximum of 4 representative players with no more then 2 Division 1 representative players.
Teams playing in Division 2 competition: A maximum of 2 Division 2 representative players (all Div 1 rep should be playing in the Div 1 comp).
5. How long are the games?
Games will be played in four nine minute quarters, with a minute break at first and third quarters and two minutes at half times, totalling 40 minutes. Players will be reqired to exit the stadium immediately after games so that Covid marshalls can clean before the enxt timeslot.
6. What time will I play?
The draw and timeslots can't be finalised until all teams are registered. As a guide;
- Monday: Under 12 @ 4:15 or 5:05pm / Under 14 @ 5:55 or 6:45pm / Under 16 7:35 or 8:25pm
- Wednesday: Under 18 @ 4:30 or 5:20pm / Seniors A, B and C Grade between 6:10 and 8:40pm
7. Are there Covid Safe Rules?
Yes, spectators will be required to sign in using the Service NSW app or manual entry from Covid marshalls. Further advice will be provided regarding spectator numbers.