The FQ Futsal State Titles are being held on Saturday 9 October and Sunday 10 October 2021. These Championships are an exciting part of the FQ Futsal calender. The event will be the pinnacle of the sport in the state of QLD and the pathway to the FFA Futsal National Championships.
AGE GROUP AND VENUES
2021 will see the State Titles being held across venues acroos South Brisbane and Logan area with age groups to be finalised once club nominations are received
- Nissan Arena, Nathan
- Anna Meares Velodrome, Chandler
- Cornubia Indoor Sports Park, Cornubia
The FQ Futsal State Titles is a great way for our regions to come together and compete to become champions within each age group and also the overall champion region.
2021 Proposed Competition Age Groups:
(Competition will occur in age groups where there are sufficent teams nominated.)
- 7 & 8 Years Mixed Born 2014 and 2013)
- 9 & 10 Years Mixed (Born 2012 and 2011)
- 11 Boys (Born 2010)
- 12 Boys (Born 2009)
- 13 Boys (Born 2008)
- 13 Girls (Born 2008 and 2009)
- 14 Boys (Born 2007)
- 15 Boys (Born 2006)
- 15 Girls (Born 2006 and 2007)
- 16 Boys (Born 2005)
- 17 Girls (Born 2004 and 2005)
- Youth Men (2002 to 2004)
- Youth Women (2002 to 2003)
- Open Men (2001 and before)
- Open Women (2001 and before)
The Futsal State Titles is a major part of the FQ Futsal State Metro Team talent identification and selection process. During State Titles a selection committee will select state Metro Squads made up of 14 players which will have opportunity to train together, with Final selection of 10 players in the Teams to compete in the 2022 FFA Futsal National Championships.
All players participating in State Titles must be registered with a Football Queensland Futsal club.
Club/Region Team Forms are available below and must be submitted by 5:00pm Friday 6 August 2021
Team Nomination Forms are available below and must be submitted by 5:00pm Friday 10 September 2021.
Please contact Trevor Edwards for all enquiries.
- 2021 Club/Region Teams Form - (Word File) (PDF FILE) Due 15 March 2019
- 2021 Team Nomination Form - (Excel File) (PDF File) Due 5 April 2019
- 2021 Futsal State Titles Competition Regulations
- 2021 Futsal State Titles Grievance and Disciplinary Regulations
- 2021 Futsal State Titles Players,Officials & Administrators Code of Behaviour
- 2021 Futsal State Titles Spectators Code of Behaviour