Cobras Sign On Term 4, 2018 - Contact Amanda 0418 442 305
New players MUST contact our registrar Amanda via firstname.lastname@example.org (for boys) or Donna email@example.com (for girls) to indicate interest in joining Carina Cobras as most age groups are full. Please provide the following information about your child when you email us:
- Date of birth
- Current school
- Description of your child’s past basketball experience e.g., School only, club or rep level. How many seasons played. Age/skill divisions played)
- Description of your child’s past club experience (if any) including name of previous clubs and age/skill divisions played for those clubs
- Description of your child’s other sport experience if any (e.g., 2 seasons AFL, 3 years netball)
- General description of height (tall/average/small for age). We take players of all sizes and use this information simply to ensure our teams are balanced.
- Contact phone number
- Preferred contact email address
- Would you like your child added to the waiting list if we don't have an immediate vacancy?
Please see further information on the "New Players Contacts" page about making new player enquiries. We currently have very few vacancies but also have a waiting list for future seasons.
See also the SDBA's website page links to "Junior Club Websites" for contact details for other junior basketball clubs that train and play around the Carina area and may have vacancies (use Links TAB).
Coaches Wanted - Please contact Jo Ible 0408 632 167
Carina Cobras is always on the lookout for coaches. We particularly need coaches available for afternoon & early evening training. We can't run one of the biggest junior clubs in Australia without your continued assistance. The club will fund our coaches to attend courses towards accreditation & welcome seniors and juniors who are willing.
Accreditation is not compulsory but the club encourages completion. If you are only available to coach on game day we can accomodate you & we have mentors available if you would like to work as an assistant coach initially.