Rovers Basketball is founded on the concepts of teamwork and sportsmanship. These are our basic philosophies: -
· Actively encourages participation, team spirit and the social and sporting development of our players through playing the game of basketball;
· Actively promotes improvement (at both an individual and team level);
· Accepts that winning and losing is part of the game;
· Agrees with (and accepts) the role of the referee and officials in the game of basketball; and
· Adheres to Basketball Victoria’s Codes of Conduct.
As a club, we endeavour to provide an environment which meets these philosophies.