The Somerset Football Club welcomes all members and supporters to our new website.
Mooreville Road Football Club was established in 1948, and in 1952 became part of the Darwin Football Association (DFA).  Somerset Football Club was also an inclusion of the association in this same year.
In 1955, Somerset Football Club left the association; but in 1959, a merge took place between Mooreville and Somerset to form Cam Football Club and to re-enter the DFA.
During 1973, Cam Football Club changed the clubs' name to Somerset Football Club and has carried on since to this day.
Our club offers great facilities to interested community members for functions and other activities.  For any events please contact Emma on 0448 259 716.