GROUND STATUS INFORMATION
IS POSTED ON OUR FACEBOOK PAGE AND OUR TEAM APP ......
2019 REGISTRATION FEES (BEFORE REBATE)
ACTIVE KIDS REBATE - ONLINE 2019 REGISTRATION
The NSW Government $100 Active Kids Rebate will be available for eligible activities from 1st January, 2019 for children aged 4.5 years to 18 years, enrolled in Kindergarten thru to Year 12
To use the rebate for your soccer registration you must first apply for your rebate voucher and unique code at Service NSW BEFORE REGISTERING - whether online or in person.
Extract from the government guidelines:- How to apply for and redeem vouchers. There are four simple steps:
1. Visit sport.nsw.gov.au/activekids Read the Guidelines and Fact Sheets to learn about the program.
2. Visit www.service.nsw.gov.au and create or login to your MyServiceNSWAccount.
3. Complete an Active Kids application through your MyServiceNSWAccount. You will receive a voucher with a unique ID number for each child you register (available to download, print and email).
4.Redeem your voucher: log onto www.playfootball.com.au to register and enter the voucher ID number.
This is the only way to claim your discount. The club will not be offering cash refunds. We have no way to facilitate this.
Lake Macquarie Football Club registrations will open online at www.playfootball.com.au on 1st February, 2019 please register early to ensure your team placement.
FOR PAYMENT OPTIONS CLICK ON 2019 REGISTRATION TAB AT THE TOP OF THIS PAGE. FOR ALL REGO ENQUIRIES CONTACT OUR REGISTRAR KAREN IRVINE (see contacts tab above)
LMFC TEAM APP
Lake Macquarie Football Club now have Team app to keep you up to date with news, events, team duty days and lots more. It is FREE on your smartphone.
To dowload the app onto your smartphone go to www.teamapp.com/app launch team app then -
1. Sign up to Team app, you will be sent an email to confirm your registration.
2. Log in and search for LAKE MACQUARIE FC INC to become a member.
LMFC Event Calendar