ACTIVE KIDS VOUCHER
Parents will need to open a MyServiceNSW account. For this you will need:
You will be directed through the process with online prompts.
APPLYING FOR THE VOUCHER
- LOG IN to your MyServiceNSW account
- Fill in the Parent, Guardian or Carer details
TO OBTAIN THE VOUCHER YOU WILL NEED:
- a MyServiceNSW account, and
- Medicare card details for the student.
The NSW Government is helping kids get active with the new Active Kids program.
From 31 January 2018, parents, guardians and carers can apply for a voucher valued up to $100 per calendar year for each student enrolled in school.
The voucher may be used with a registered activity provider for registration, participation and membership costs for sport, fitness and active recreation activities.
The voucher can be used at any time during the calender year it was issued.
The program runs year-round, so kids can get active at any time!
If you’re a parent, carer or guardian, the student will be eligible if they are:
- a NSW resident
- aged between 4.5 and 18 years, and
- enrolled in school (from Kindergarten to Year 12, including those who are home-schooled or enrolled in secondary school education at TAFE NSW).
You can apply for a voucher for each eligible student.
You can use the voucher for registration or membership costs with approved Active Kids providers.
Vouchers can only be used:
- one time (if the chosen activity fees are less than $100, then the remaining balance cannot be used)
- during the calendar year they’re issued
- for the person named on the voucher
- for registration or membership fees with approved Active Kids providers.
Vouchers cannot be:
- split between more than one provider or registration (meaning you may not be able to the claim the full $100 rebate)
- used for individual items (like jerseys, socks or boots)
- redeemed for cash.
To use the voucher, give the details to your registered activity provider.
Last Modified on 01/02/2018 16:45