2017 ANNUAL U10S MARK O'NEILL SHEILD CHALLENGE
Date: Sunday 19th March 2017
St Patrick’s Oval - Kirby Street, Dundas
$150.00 per team entry fee
(Entry fee is non-refundable)
Registrations close Friday 10th March 2017.
SHAMROCKS DUNDAS BSB: 06 2223 ACCOUNT: 00916808
SHAMROCKS DUNDAS JRLFC - PO BOX 417, ERMINGTON NSW 1700
Please note: Due to interest, all registrations must be received with entry forms and entry fee by Dundas Shamrocks JRLFC prior to acceptance to the competition.
Competition will be limited to 16 teams only.
All interested clubs please contact email@example.com
TEAM REGISTRATION FORMS TO BE EMAILED.
Rules of Play
1. Players must be eligible to play in the Under 10’s age group in 2017. Teams are to present all players at the official registration table (located at the canteen)
half an hour before their first game. All players are to sign their team sheets at this time.
PLAYERS MUST BE REGISTERED BDJRL U10s 2017 – MAXIMUM 16 PLAYERS –
Kick off of the first game begins at 8:00am sharp. Teams will be announced ten (10) minutes before kickoff. Please ensure that your team is ready to take to the field, 5 mins prior to the end of game prior, to ensure that the course of the day can run smoothly.
4. All teams to play games consisting of 2 x 15 minutes halves with a 2 minute half time break - this includes quarter-finals and semi-finals.
Final game consists of 2 x 20 minutes halves with a 5 minute half time break.
5. There will be no time for injuries.
6 There will be no conversions.
7. Teams will receive:
Three (3) points for a win
One (1) point for a draw
Zero (0) points for a loss
8. In the event of a
forfeit or bye three (3) points and a score line of 12-0 will be awarded.
9. Draw will be subject to number of sides participating. Clubs with two teams entered
Must only play players in their nominated team, and cannot play players across two teams.
10. After completion of all round robins, finals rounds will be played. The finals format will be dependant on the number of teams in the competition.
11. In the event of a draw at full time in the
quarter-finals and semi-finals, the first team to score advances. On a 0-0 score penalty count applies.
12. If a count back is required to determine places in the quarter-finals and semi-finals, the team which
concedes the least number of points will advance.
13. All other rules as per
BDJRL normal season matches apply - All teams must have their FR - FB vests
14. Winning team will be presented with a club football trophy. Participates of the winning team will be presented with individual trophies.
15. Every participating player receives a medallion. The presentation of these medallions will be at end of the round robin and semi finals. Please encourage parents and children who are eliminated to stay for the full course of the day to support other teams.
16. There will be a "best and fairest" awarded presented. This is allocated using a 3-2-1 system judged by the referees.
17. Game balls are supplied by Dundas Shamrock’s and must be returned to official table when match completed.
Free drink and sausage sandwich for each registered participating player.
Please advise your team of the restricted parking in front of school in Kirby st, further parking
at back of school in Dorahy street, walk through top ovals.
If you have any queries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
SPECTATORS BAD BEHAVIOUR WILL NOT BE TOLERATED
See you on this great day