2017 Registration Fees
2016 Season Achievements & Results
The 2016 Season was the most successful season in SUFC’s short history. The club fielded 28 teams across 4 different competitions with teams ranging in age from U6’s to Over 35’s. We hope to expand on these acheivements and successes in 2017.
SUFC is committed to providing football programs to suit all ages and abilities.
Below is a brief rundown of SUFC’s 2016 season
Relaunch of the Little Springers Program for 3-5 years olds to give them an introduction to football. This program was successfully run by our senior men and women.
- Return of a Senior Women’s team for ladies 17 and over into the Football Brisbane City League competition.
- Return of two Senior Men’s teams into the Football Brisbane Capital 4 League competition at First and Reserve grade.
- Fielding of 2 Komodo Dragon sides in the U9 & U11 age groups. This is the highest competitive level for U9-U11’s to play at in the Football Brisbane competition.
- Fielding of an all girls U11 team in the Football Brisbane girls competition. We are hoping to expand on our girls program in the next few years.
- The running of our second Miniroos carnival for U10 & U11’s, in 2017 we are planning on expanding this carnival across 2 days and opening it up to U6’s right through to U11’s.
U13 Division 6 – Grand Final Winners and Undefeated Minor Premiers
- U13 Division 5 – Grand Final Winners
- U15 Division 7 – Grand Final Winners
- Over 35 Dragons – Grand Final Winners and Minor Premiers
- Over 35 Bula Masters – Minor Premiers
Senior Coach's Message
For those that know me you know I am dedicated to my Family which consists of Sarah, Mayah and Luca. I am now also part of the family which is Springfield United Football Club.
We are an emerging football club growing rapidly in one of the newest communities of South East Queensland Springfield Lakes. I coach the men's team and we were competitive this season which was our first season in one of the main Divisions of Football Brisbane.
We are in the bottom division but I cannot see us in the bottom for long. We are pretty serious about improving so this month we will start our pre season with a month long fitness schedule. So if you are looking to be part of this new footballing identity contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me directly.
This club also has juniors, women's and over 35's comp.
We are United, We are Springfield United!
Thanks, Coach Nolan
2016 Off Season U10-U13 Academy Program
THE OFF SEASON ACADEMY HAS NOW BEEN OPENED UP TO NON SUFC MEMBERS..... IF ANY MEMBERS KNOW ANY CHILDREN (9-12 YEARS OLD) WHO WOULD BE INTERESTED IN PARTICIPATING IN THIS PROGRAM PLEASE SHARE THIS POST WITH THEM.
Springfield United Football Club is running an off-season Academy Program for players between the ages of 9-12 (age in 2016), to prepare them for the demands of higher age football in the 2017 season.
The 10 week Academy Program will be run by experienced club coaches, with particular focus being given to tactical, technical, physical and mental training.
Academy players will train in small groups, in order to ensure personalised instruction of skills taught.
The 10 week program will commence on Wednesday 5 October and training will be held each Wednesday from 5:30-7:00pm at our current training fields at Woodcrest College, Springfield.
The cost of the program is $150.00 per participant and each registered player will receive an Academy specific training shirt.