2018 Registration Form
2018 REGISTRATION FORM ATTACHED BELOW.
If you wish to register and secure a place in a team for the 2018 season, please complete and return the registration form and pay the $100 non refundable deposit (which comes off the fees when paid). The registration form should be scanned and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The 2018 registration fees are listed under the Team tab on our website. Please go to the Team tab and choose the correct age group for a list of the 2018 registration fees and inclusions.
AGAIN THIS YEAR THERE IS AN EARLY REGISTRATION DISCOUNT FEE IF YOU HAVE REGISTERED AND PAID IN FULL BY 31 JANUARY 2018.
SIGN ON DAYS AND VENUES WILL BE LISTED ONCE CONFIRMED. KIT COLLECTION DATES AND TIMES WILL ALSO BE UPDATED ONCE CONFIRMED.
If you require any further information please email email@example.com
2018 Trial Dates - U9-U11 Komodos
Please note that trials for the 2018 Komodo teams for the U9-U11 age groups (age your child is turning in 2018), will be held at our home fields of Woodcrest College on the following dates and times:
U8 & U9 - Monday 27 November, 5:30-6:30pm
U8 & U9 - Moday 4 December, 5:30-6:30pm
U10 & U11 - Moday 27 November, 6:30-7:30pm
U10 & U11 - Monday 4 December, 6:30-7:30pm
All trials will be run by accredited coaches and anyone wishing to attend will be required to complete the attached registration form and return it to firstname.lastname@example.org prior to the first night of trials.
2017 Off Season U9-U13 Academy Program
Springfield United Football Club is running an off-season Academy Program for players between the ages of 9-12 (age in 2017), to prepare them for the demands of higher age football in the 2018 season.
The 8 week Academy Program will be run by experienced club coaches, with particular focus being given to tactical, technical, physical and mental training.
Academy players will train in small groups, in order to ensure personalised instruction of skills taught.
The 8 week program will commence on Monday 2 October and training will be held each Monday night from 5:30pm-7:30pm at our current training fields at Woodcrest College, Springfield.
The cost of the program is $175.00 per participant and each registered player will receive an Academy specific training shirt and Certificate of Completion
2016 Season Achievements & Results
The 2016 Season was the most successful season in SUFC’s short history. The club fielded 28 teams across 4 different competitions with teams ranging in age from U6’s to Over 35’s. We hope to expand on these acheivements and successes in 2017.
SUFC is committed to providing football programs to suit all ages and abilities.
Below is a brief rundown of SUFC’s 2016 season
Relaunch of the Little Springers Program for 3-5 years olds to give them an introduction to football. This program was successfully run by our senior men and women.
- Return of a Senior Women’s team for ladies 17 and over into the Football Brisbane City League competition.
- Return of two Senior Men’s teams into the Football Brisbane Capital 4 League competition at First and Reserve grade.
- Fielding of 2 Komodo Dragon sides in the U9 & U11 age groups. This is the highest competitive level for U9-U11’s to play at in the Football Brisbane competition.
- Fielding of an all girls U11 team in the Football Brisbane girls competition. We are hoping to expand on our girls program in the next few years.
- The running of our second Miniroos carnival for U10 & U11’s, in 2017 we are planning on expanding this carnival across 2 days and opening it up to U6’s right through to U11’s.
U13 Division 6 – Grand Final Winners and Undefeated Minor Premiers
- U13 Division 5 – Grand Final Winners
- U15 Division 7 – Grand Final Winners
- Over 35 Dragons – Grand Final Winners and Minor Premiers
- Over 35 Bula Masters – Minor Premiers