The Ipswich Knights Football Club is seeking expressions of interest for the role of Technical Director.
This role is a unique opportunity to work closely with the Head coach and Board of Directors to develop and drive a culture of success both on and off the field. As a leader with values, integrity and a commitment to professionalism and accountability, you will be responsible for the development and execution of the Football strategy for the club.
The successful candidate will need to have the following skills and experience:
• AFC A license or FFA recognised equivalent;
• Experience working in the area of talented player/coach development;
• Experience in the establishment and ongoing management of coach/athlete development;
• Experience in a coaching development role under the National Curriculum;
• High level communication skills;
• The ability to work with a wide range of people inclusive of club staff/volunteers, coaches, players and parents;
• Ability to provide leadership and direction;
• The ability to work autonomously and plan meticulously;
• A high level of administrative skills.
Remuneration: To be negotiated against the expertise and experience of the applicant
Hours: Part Time (hours to be negotiated)
Duration of contract and all other information can be discussed during the interview. The club considers this to be a key role with regards to the future success of the club.
Please Submit –
• Covering Letter
• Professional Resume
• 3 references (2 professional & 1 personal)
Applications close on Friday, 18 August 2017.
To apply please send a covering letter along with your resume to - email@example.com