Benefits of Playing Aldi MiniRoos
- Low participant-to-coach ratio resulting in greater individual engagement;
- increased touches of the ball and more goal scoring opportunities;
- Make new friends and develop fundamental social skills;
- Develop values of team work, cooperation, fair play, and respect for others;
- Develop a child's ability to make quick decisions and improve reaction time;
- Keep healthy by getting active;
- Boys and girls also have the opportunity to play Aldi MiniRoos during half-time of selected Hyundai A-League / Westfield W-League / Westfield FFA Cup games throughout the summer football season, as well as international fixtures featuring our very own Socceroos and Westfield Matildas!
- Aldi MiniRoos offers time friendly sessions and locations;
- A nationally consistent program delivered by trained coaches;
- Personal accident insurance provided;
- A chance to interact and spend time with your kids and other members of the community;
- Time to catch up with friends and family;
- Aldi MiniRoos is conveniently operated at thousands of local clubs across the country, meaning parents shouldn't have to travel too far to be part of the Aldi MiniRoos experience;
- Constant supervision for your children in a fun, safe, welcoming environment;
- Enjoy a coffee with your friends in the club rooms or be part of the Aldi MiniRoos action with your son or daughter on the pitch.
- Introducing children to fun and engaging sporting activities at an early age will influence their decision to remain involved in sport as they grow older. A more active child means a healthier, smarter and more productive member of our community;
- Aldi MiniRoos Kick-Off programs are all linked to your local football association or club and promote pathways into these family friendly environments;
- Aldi MiniRoos helps build strong, active local communities that work together to ensure the health of future generations;
- The local football club bringing you the Aldi MiniRoos experience is predominately operated by passionate, hard-working volunteers from your community. Volunteering for your community to support an activity your son or daughter is taking part in is truly a rewarding experience. Don't be shy to put your hand up and help out where possible. Many hands make light work!
For more information on Aldi MiniRoos please click here.
Last Modified on 25/05/2017 09:17