Registrations 2017 Open!!
Registrations are now open for all new, returning and transferring players for the 2017 season. https://www.playnrl.com
For more information, please contact our club registrar, Linda Riddle on 0433138500 or Tanya Ellia 0415891934
2017 Registration Information
At Quakers Hill JRLFC we field teams from Under 6s through to A-Grade, including girls teams in the 13-14; 15-16 & 17-18 age groups. We welcome existing, returning and new players to our club and are looking forward to another great season. If you or your child is interested in playing rugby league with us in 2017, please read the following important information:
1. a. Register and pay online at https://www.playnrl.com if you are a new player to rugby league or a returning Quakers Hill JRLFC player from 2016 (or any other year, as long as you didn't play for another PJL club)
1. b. Transferring players should contact our club registrar Linda Riddle 0433138500 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with their name, birth date and email address to begin the transfer process.
2. Attend our registration day on the 12th February at Waite Reserve to pick up shorts and socks and meet the Coaches.
- We recommend using a PC or laptop to register online, rather than a mobile device.
- Please have a passport-style photo, scanned copy of your birth certificate or passport ready to upload if you are a new player.
- In 2017 it is compulsory for all players to register and pay online. Click here to register.
- You will need to create a LeagueNet username and password if you are a new player. If you are a returning player, please log on using the email and password you used last year to register. If you forget these details, please click on the Forgot Password link.
- Registration Day will take place at Waite Reserve between 11am-2pm on:
- Sunday 12th February 2017
- If you are a new player, please bring your original birth certificate or passport along for citing by the registrar.
- Merchandise and player clothing will be available for purchase at these days.
- EFTPOS will be available for merchandise on registration days.
- 2017 registration costs include shorts, socks, training shirt are as follows:
- Mini (Under 6 - Under 8) - $30*
- Mod (Under 9 - Under 12) - $40*
- Girls (13-14; 15-16 & 17-18 years) - $50*
- International Saturday (Under 13 - Under 15)* - $50
Stay Up To Date
- Teams begin pre-season training at different times so please stay up to date via our online pages.
- Bookmark our website and check back regularly for season updates.
- Follow us on Facebook to stay up to date. https://www.facebook.com/QuakersHillDestroyersJRLFC/
- Please contact our registrar if you have any questions Linda Riddle 0433138500 or email email@example.com
REGISTRATION PROCESS FOR SUNDAY SIDES
Information for Sunday Side registration will be distributed shortly with information about registering online.