Registrations for season 2014 are now open!
Please pass on to other girls who may be interested
Please register and pay as soon as possible. We are targeting to have all players ready to go for the season before April 20th.
The registration process is managed by the Football Federation Victoria. To start the process go to the FFV My Football Club registration page and start the process. All your details from last year are retained. You may need to update personal information. A few things to remember...
1. You will need your FFA log in details (FFA number and password) . If you don’t have them, follow the instructions on the registration page to retrieve
2. Ensure that you have a recent photo to upload into the system when prompted. This needs to be a clear head and shoulders shot (passport style). This is particularly important for U12s and above as girls cannot play without it. A photo taken on your phone is fine.
3. Please ensure that you check the email contact – this will be the key email contact from the club ie it should be a parent email rather than a player as this is where all key club communications will be sent.
4. Uniform items can be ordered at the same time as registration so it is important that registration takes place asap to ensure we can process uniform items in time for the start of the season.
5. Payment can be made online via credit card (note 3% surcharge for this option), paid into our bank account or paid by cheque – No Cash). This is most important as you must pay before your daughter can play. Contact the club if you need to discuss a payment plan. Concession card holders should register as ‘concession’.
6. Take time to complete all medical details for your daughter (it’s also important to advise your coach and team manager of any medical issues your daughter may have before the season starts).
7. Our fees this year remain the same as 2013.
New Players for 2014
You will need to create an FFA account to register and get started. Once you log on to My Football Club follow the link- “Click here to create an FFA account.”
Additionally, you need to register with the Kensington Flemington Junior Sports Club.
This is the overall Association that incorporates footy, cricket, basketball and soccer. Click on the soccer image and the KFJSC site and follow the links. Note: Medical forms available on this site do not need to be completed again as this is captured in your FFV registration procedure.
Further queries? Please contact Denise McSweeney via text 0408366025 or
Last Modified on 30/03/2014 18:24