MORELAND ZEBRAS - TECHNICAL DIRECTOR 2015
Moreland Zebras F.C.
Technical Director - NPL
Moreland Zebras Football Club are looking to appoint a Football Technical Director for the 2015 NPL season and beyond.
You will need to be able to oversee player and coach technical and policy requirements for an established, thriving and expanding football club looking to further build on its foundations.
A self starter, you need to be able to implement policies and practices in line with the FFA National Curriculum effectively and in a timely manner.
Please refer to the position description for further information regarding the role and requirements.
Please email your application to email@example.com with the title Technical Director in the subject line.
Only written applications will be considered.
TECHNICAL DIRECTOR - MORELAND ZEBRAS F.C. - NPL SEASON 2015
Purpose of Role
- To provide leadership in a technical and policy sense to players and coaches.
- The direction should follow the philosophy and curriculum of the FFA National Curriculum whilst be sufficiently flexible to cater for any unique needs and circumstances which may arise.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- To ensure that the FFA technical direction is embraced and followed by coaches and players within the Moreland Zebras NPL structure.
- To oversee the selection and appointment of coaches in conjunction with the Moreland Zebras Football Department.
- To oversee the selection of respective teams in conjunction with coaches.
- To assist the Moreland Zebras Football Department in establishing a talent identification network.
- To establish and monitor player programs for players aged 9-17
- Provide advice and support on coaching matters
- To report in a regular and timely manner to Moreland Zebras Football Department.
Reporting format will be established in initial stages of tenure.
- To provide reports and present information to Moreland Zebras Committee.
- To produce a larger pool of talent of coaches and players for Moreland Zebras NPL teams in line with the FFA National Curriculum.
Knowledge, skills and behaviour required (Competencies)
- FFA B license or equivalent
- Tertiary qualifications in sports management, sports science, human movement or related field would be advantageous.
- Knowledge, understanding and experience working in the area of talented player/coach development.
- Experience in the establishment and ongoing management of coach/player development programs.
- High level communication skills, particularly presentation skills.
- Ability to work with technical staff/coaches.
- Ability to provide leadership and direction
Unique Criteria (eg unique work hours, significant travel, significant periods of work remote from office)
- After hours