|INTERESTED IN BECOMING THE MOST EFFECTIVE AND TECHNICAL PLAYER ON THE PITCH?
LOOKING TO BOOST YOUR STRENGTH AND FITNESS?
INCREASE OVER ALL SKILL? BALL CONTROL, FIRST TOUCH AND PASSING?
CONTACT OXIDATE VIA EMAIL: OXIDATE@OUTLOOK.COM.AU TODAY AND REGISTER YOUR NAME TO SECURE A POSITION IN OUR 3 DAY HOLIDAY TRAINING CAMP – LIMITED POSITIONS AVAILABLE – APPLY NOW!
Oxidates mission is to:
- Develop fit, strong and mobile players with increased touch / ball control; making it easier to produce desired outcomes from coaching stimulus and results on game day
- Create player awareness, confidence in own ability
- Maximise participation, fun and enjoyment whilst developing skills and passion for the game
- Include a variety of different training drills, skills and activities
- Increase skill development, learning the process and enjoying the journey to becoming an elite level athlete
- Achieve high levels of performance, ball control, passing, decision making and physical qualities
- Enhance movement technique, balance, body positioning, running technique, dribbling with ball, speed and agility
At Oxidate we focus on providing the best opportunities for each and every athlete. We are passionate about injury prevention which is very beneficial for Footballers, especially those in the junior developmental stages. Combining on the ball conditioning with movement and coordination technique for great skill development.
Football development is Oxidates specialty; we know Football, and we know performance. Body awareness, movement and coordination is of high importance for the junior football athlete, focusing on balance, running technique and body positioning both with and without the ball.
At Oxidate we understand maturation rate, and developmental stages, and allow for optimum performance increase, by providing numerous regressions and progressions enabling maximum participation at all times.
Our holiday clinics are designed to cater for boys and girls of all ages. With morning sessions held for the junior age groups u6’s-u12’s and afternoon sessions for u13’s-u16’s. Separating the age groups provides a fun, safe learning environment that allows each player to develop their skills and passion for the game.
- Skill Development – focusing on ball control, first touch, becoming ‘both foot’ dominant, increasing knowledge and awareness, body positioning both on and off the ball, attacking and defending.
- Injury Prevention – flexibility and mobility, body awareness; teaching junior athletes the importance of effective warm up, cool down and stretching
- Coordination – movement technique and efficiency, both on and off the ball, running technique, how to strike a ball passing and shooting all ranges
- Strength – developing strength and a strong base for injury prevention and progression into power and explosiveness, something many football coaches over look; building strength through joints for stability and balance
- Speed – technique, agility, change of direction, quick feet; game changing performance increase
- Conditioning – on and off the ball conditioning, working through each energy system; out run your defence
- Player awareness – decision making, off the ball movement and positioning
Call Jacob for more information on 0402 378 164