Important Dates -
26th October - Senior Presentation Night
6th November - Epsom FC AGM
Thanks to the hundreds of people that have already completed national player registration with MyFootballClub. This is necessary for everyone before they take the field on Saturday.
We have previously advised four stages of registration:
1. Epsom FC Registration application
Automatic registration is now closed - please note contact details for our age group coordinators:
- Miniroos: Jenny Baker (0411 620 875 or email@example.com)
- Miniroos: Lyn Hercus (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Competitive Junior: Allan Saliba (0433 400 593 or email@example.com)
2. Playing subscriptions are paid by parents
Everyone should have now received an email from club Treasurer Anita Bagley. If you haven't please contact Anita on firstname.lastname@example.org, or 0413 992 535.
Fees should be paid in full by the start of the season, and please contact Anita if you require additional time or a payment arrangement.
Thanks to everyone who's already paid fees for 2016.
3. Epsom FC confirmation
By now you should have hard from your coach or our junior coordinator regarding being allocated to teams - if not please contact Jenny, Lyn or Allan as above.
4. National and Association Registration
Lastly, it is mandatory for all players to to register through MyFootballClub before players will be permitted to take the field in any match. This registration is for Football Federation Australia (FFA), Football Federation Victoria (FFV), and Bendigo Amateur Soccer League (BASL). It is important to register here as all players must be registered to be able to take the field; for insurance coverage; for statistic collection and important information such as emergency contacts. Part of the fees that you pay to us goes to these other associations.
- New players: you will need to create an FFA account first, and then follow the links to register for Epsom
- Previous players: If you can’t remember your password or FFA number, you may have the email from last year and can look it up. The subject would have been MyFootballClub – Your New Password. Or you can request a new password be sent to you from the MyFootballClub website.
- Any issues with MyFootballClub Registration? The FFA staff are very helpful and friendly if you need to give them a call to reset your password.
Phone: (02) 8020 4199
Current Hours of Operation:
Monday to Friday - 12pm to 9pm (AEDT)
Saturday 10am - 2pm
- BASL has advised that there will be fines if clubs field players who have not completed MyFootballClub registration. Competitive teams may also receive forfeits if this happens.
If you have any further queries - email us at email@example.com