Junior Boys/Open Team lists are now done!
The Junior Boys/Open Team lists are now done! We appreciate your patience.
They are in the attached document and are listed from U10s to U13s for boys/open. Beyond those age groups, there is only one team per age group and coaches already have their lists.
Thank you to everyone who assisted through the grading process.
Just some notes:
- Team names correlate to nominations submitted to Capital Football, via their online form. If you have a team name, please advise the Junior_Chair@wmfc.org.au
- Within the first 3 weeks, player swaps are permitted especially if there are certain positions in teams to fill- please advise the Junior_Chair@wmfc.org.au .
- The listing of players in each team is by alphabetical order
- If a team doesn’t have a coach/manager listed, this means we are looking for volunteers. Support will be provided to those who coach in the way of reimbursement of accredited FFA courses, run by Capital Football plus access to experienced junior coaches at WMFC.
- If your child has been left off a list or placed in the wrong age group, please advise the Junior Chair and he'll work
- Training will be up to the allocated volunteer coach, as they will need to work out when they are available.
We wish you all a wonderful 2019* season....GO MAGPIES!!