Lambton Jaffas JFC Ground Status:
Harry Edwards: Opened
Lambton Oval: Opened
DATE: Wed 11th July
Score cash for the club.
Mention Lambton Jaffas Juniors when applying for a Newcastle Permanent home or business loan and the club will receive $600. Please read information below.
For every eligible new business loan (over $100,000) or new home loan, the club’s members and friends refer to us, we will give your club a referral fee of $600. You can refer as many people as you like – there is no limit to how many times your club receives $600!
All you need to do is make sure members and friends getting the home loan,mention the club when they apply for their loan with Newcastle Permanent and the club will receive $600 when the eligible loan is funded.
We’ve found the most effective way to maximise awareness of the program is through regular communication with your members/networks, so Newcastle Permanent has kindly designed a suite of materials personalised for you to promote throughout your networks, ready for the start of the 2019 season.
Season 2019 registration time has arrived. In season 2019 Football Federation Australia (FFA) has introduced a new registration portal.
Please read the information below carefully about the new portal (Lambton Jaffas Juniors portal is open to take registrations.)
MY FOOTBALL Account
· For over 11 years players and participants in football were identified using an FFA number.
· This old FFA number is linked to all player history stored in MyFootballClub.
· The Play Football System is replacing MyFootballClub, therefore removing the need for participants to have an FFA number, by creating a Football Account linked to more than just their registration to play or participate in Football.
· My Football is the official account for football participants and fans in Australia from December 2018.
· My Football account gives people access to football registrations, exclusive content, special offers and discounts.
Registration portal for all football types
Registration Portal for Players, Volunteers and Referees
Access exclusive ticket pre-sale offers
Receive discounts on national teams’ tickets and finals series
Manage your preferences online
All persons whether their players, coaches, managers, volunteers or club officials must open a My Football Account.
Click on the following link https://account.footballnetwork.com.au/register to Register for your Football account.
What is required to complete the Football Account process?
· Full Name
· Email Address (it must be the email address that you used in 2018)
· Date of Birth
· Current Photo to upload as your profile pic. (Seniors Only)
Tips for Parents registering on behalf of their kids:
· Parents are encouraged to create a separate Football Account for each member in their family. Simply use the same email address for each of the children’s accounts.
· Family members once created can all be linked to a Parent Account.
· Accounts that include linked family members allow that Parent account to manage all their family member registrations.
Tips on How to Register on New Portal
1. Click on Link: https://www.playfootball.com.au/# Then click on Register Now
2. Click an Age group that suits your child, then start to type Lambton Jaffas Junior Soccer Club and click on the eye glass .
3. On the new page scroll down and in right Colum click on Start My Registration.
4. Then click on Get Started. From this point follow the prompts till the end.
5. When in the registration process you must select the age of the player by what age he turns this calendar year (example if the player is 7 now but turns 8 before the end of the year you register him as u8’s).
6. When you come to the question of player level you select Community.
7. Make sure you have your Active Kids Voucher to input during the registration process.
Club Registrar Eddie
To register to play with Lambton Jaffas Junior Football Club in 2019, click on the link https://admin.playfootball.com.au/Loginand follow the prompts to register. Please ensure that you update any personnel information (e.g., email address, mobile numbers etc.).
Online Registration opens Friday 4th January 2019
All returning junior players must be registered online by the 10th February 2019 to be guaranteed a place for 2019. Further registrations will only be accepted if a vacancy exists in any of the teams. These will be available also for any new players wishing to join Lambton Jaffas Juniors.
5 - 7 Years SSF*: $ 135.00
12 Year NET : $ 235.00
8 – 11 Years SSF*: $ 160.00
12-18 Years Juniors: $ 175.00
10 – 11 Years NET: $ 225.00
Seniors: $ 285.00
*SSF – Small sided football
In season 2019 you have the option to pay registration fees online using your credit card. Note that paying online will incur a 1.8% transaction fee.
Alternatively, you can pay in person by cash, EFTPOS or cheque on one of the payment days set out below.
Payment Days (Cash, EFTPOS or Cheque)
If paying in person, bring your invoice and your Active Kids Voucher number to the canteen window at HARRY EDWARDS OVAL (Lambton) Amenities block on one of the designated dates below. Registration fees must be paid in full on the day.
If there is more than one team in any age group from 12’s and above, players will be graded by a Grading Committee. These dates will be notified at the time of payment and/or via email.
Under 10’s & 11’s will be skilled tested to make up their respective teams. Dates and time to be handed out on payment days and/or via email.
It is important for all players to attend all the grading days in their particular age group. If players cannot attend please ring Eddie Delzotto (club registrar) 0422 227 301.
Muster Day for MINI ROO Teams (Under 6’s, 7’s, 8’s & 9’s)
The Club will hold a Muster Day at 10am on SUNDAY 17th FEBRUARY 2019 at Harry Edwards Oval Lambton to finalize teams, training arrangements and if necessary the appointment of Coaches / Managers. All Mini Roo registered players are expected to attend. Clothing will be available for purchasing on the day.
For queries regarding registration please contact the club registrar Eddie Delzotto on 0422 227 301.
Lambton Jaffas Junior Football club have set there dates for u11's and u12's Net trials for season 2019. Trials start on Mon 13th Aug and Wed 15th Aug at Arthur Edden oval. The u11's start at 5.00pm and the u12's start at 6.00pm. Players are not to wear club colours for the trials thanks.
To register please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the childs full name and DOB and what club he played for this season. Registrations close Sun 12th Aug.