Free Indoor Come-and-Try Sessions
The Calgary Kookaburras Australian Football Club would like to invite you to our free come-and-try Australian Rules Football sessions this winter.
If you want to try a new sport, come and give Australian Rules Football a shot. It's a fun sport that accommodates players of varying sporting backgrounds. Soccer, rugby, basketball and volleyball all have skills that translate across to our code.
Never heard of Australian Rules Football? Never played it before? Great! These sessions are to introduce you to our club, players and our fantastic sport.
Males and females, and players of all skill levels are welcome. Current players welcome too, but please invite some mates to come along!
We are holding nine sessions this winter, please see below:
- Tuesday Jan 31st 2017 - 6pm @ Genesis Centre
- Friday Feb 10th 2017 - 8:30pm @ Repsol Centre
- Thursday Feb 16th 2017 - 6pm @ Genesis Centre
- Thursday Feb 23th 2017 - 7:30pm @ Trico Centre
- Sunday Feb 26th 2017 - 9:15pm @ Calgary Soccer Centre
- Thursday Mar 9th 2017 - 7:30pm @ Trico Centre
- Sunday Mar 19th 2017 - 8:15pm @ Repsol Centre
- Thursday Mar 23rd 2017 - 9:15pm @ Calgary Soccer Centre
- Tuesday Mar 28th 2017 - 7pm @ Genesis Centre