1300 856 201
458 Flinders Street Townsville
Brothers and Sisters of the Sherrin,
I hope all are well and enjoying life. The footy is upon us and expect all are back training getting ready for another year. We have a couple of items to cover so I will get into it.
1) The attachment above is one of our local clubs initiative (Hawks) where they have arranged for Bomber Thompson to come to Townsville for a lunch and a bit of a talk. This will be a great event and would encourage anyone who can get along to do so.
2) Sunday saw a great turn out for training and sign up. We are still registering players and if you intend to play in Cairns you will need to register. Attached is our paper copy so fill that in and send back. Fees are $20 for associate member ( if you are not playing) $50 for membership or $70 with something from our clothing range. Cheapest in the state. We need you to do this asap.
Below is a link to register on Sporting Pulse - you will need to use the email address & passport which you used last year.
It only takes a couple of minutes and we need everyone to register asap.
Once registered, please pay your membership fees to the following:
AFL Townsville Masters
Reference: YOUR NAME
I've also attached a PDF for the University Hawks Sportsmans Lunch to be held on 10th March at the Shamrock Hotel. Mark 'Bomber' Thompson guest speaker.
Tickets are reasonable priced and available from firstname.lastname@example.org or Nish on 0411 346 357
4) Bali: Calling all over 55,s do you want to play in Bali this year. Dates are 9/10/11 of June and we are calling for players. This is a 9 a side comp which is fast and what I have heard lots of fun. I know Nev, Jack and I have booked our flights and keen to recruit more to present a strong side. Are you interested give me a call on 0487725674 to discuss further.
5) Training: Is on this Sunday down at the Tigers at 10. Be there by 9.30 to get ready and warm up.
6) Cairns: This is getting closer so if you are considering going can you let me know. Also if something has come up like wise. Our brothers in Cairns are going to a lot of trouble so we need to put in a good show. First game is 2.30 at Watson Oval with a second game to follow. You need to be there no later than 1.30 but would prefer 1.00.
That is it Legends keep living the dream and talk soon.