Footy Trip Fast Approaching
With the on-field portion of the 2016 AFL Ontario season now complete and another successful AFL Grand Final Party behind us, attention has turned to our annual Footy Trip. The destination this year is Montreal, a place where many a good time has been had by the red and black over the years.
After recent trips to Cancun, Syracuse and Halifax, the Dingos decided that it was time to return to the always popular Montreal for 2016's end of season festivities. Players will be arriving beginning on Thursday October 20th for a weekend that is sure to include much sightseeing and cultural education.
While many of the details of the weekend are being kept under wraps, here are a few of the burning questions that are set to be answered by the end of next weekend:
- Will the Irish contingent survive their six-hour Himilayan bus journey without rolling off a cliff?
- Who is the favourite to take home the prestigious Downlow Medal?
- Will Vice President Dave Wells stay out past 9:30pm on either night?
- Who will sport the best attire on Saturday to take home the Golden Onesie?
- How many salt sandwiches with former President Craig Stewart eat before realizing that he's not coming on the trip?