Family Day Aug.23: burgers, free champagne and much more!
The Toronto Dingos are gearing up for what should be a massive Family Day on Saturday August 23. Please let Tom bell know you are coming by sending him an email firstname.lastname@example.org. We are hoping to see a lot of Alumni, family and friends out there!
Here’s a breakdown of what to expect for Family Day 2014:
- Anyone arriving early to watch the Div.2 match at 9AM will be treated with free Tim Horton’s coffee and Timbits!
- Deck chairs and seated area will be provided. Stay tuned for updates on how many deck will be provided on the day.
- A play area will be supplied for the kids! Also, soft sport balls and Frisbees!
- A sectioned off BBQ area will be providing the following at low prices: regular burgers, sausages, vegetarian options and “The Aussie Burger” (beets, egg, beef patty, lettuce, cheese, tomato).
- Cheesymite Scrolls (cheese and Vegemite) will also be available to buy on the day from Cobs Bakery.
- Two big tents will be provided on the day for shade or protection from the weather
- For the ladies: free champagne + strawberries and cream!
Any Alumni who wish to wind back the clock and play Div.2 on that day please contact president Mick McFarlane: email@example.com.
More to come. We’ll be updating this each week. Prices of food will be confirmed soon.