Demons bushfire fundraiser
We've all been devastated by the ongoing bushfires in Australia and the Demons want to do their small bit to help friends and family back home recover and rebuild.
We'll be holding a 5km run around High Park to raise money for the Australian Red Cross: Disaster Relief and Recovery Fund (as part of the overall Relief Run campaign).
We'll then head back to The Wicket for some hydration after the run.
Don't worry if you can't run the full 5km - you can walk, jog or run your way to the finish line!
Here’s how to take part:
1. Register at www.reliefrun.com.au
2. Choose your distance as 5km
3. 100% of your $50 registration fee will go to the Australian Red Cross: Disaster Relief and Recovery Fund.
4. Sign up to the challenge on Strava to record your run https://www.strava.com/challenges/1638
5. Meet at The Grenadier Cafe car park in High Park at 2pm for the run (and possibly a kick of the footy after)
6. Enjoy a drink at The Wicket (1671 Bloor Street West) after the run
Any questions, shoot us an email at email@example.com