Seeking Senior Women’s Coach
Beaconsfield Football Club seeks a Senior Women’s Coach & mentor for our senior team for season 2019.
The Senior Women’s Coach’s role is to manage the on-field performance of the club’s senior team and develop the overall women’s playing list.
The role will also provide leadership within the Football Department and Club assisting in the mentoring of the women’s assistant coaches, recruitment and overall development of the Senior Women’s football Program.
The successful applicant will need to demonstrate strong football acumen and:
• Experienced coaching and/or playing resume
• Strong leadership skills and an eye for developing playing lists and young female footballers.
• Excellent organisational and communications skills are essential.
• Have, or willing to obtain, Level 1 Coaching Accreditation (minimum) and Working with Children check. Desirable:
• Knowledge of women in sport and challenges/successes that are involved in this environment.
The appointed Coach will need to work closely with players, other coaches, football operations and the committee in supporting the ongoing success and sustainability of our women’s football team.
Closing Date: 16th November 2018
Applications can be made in writing to: email@example.com
Further enquiries can also be made to:
Troy Robinson - 0400 255 122